April 22-29, 2018 and January 2019
Devi Tide and Jabbar Briggs in Seattle Washington
This course combines the work of the Universal Worship
and that of the Healing Order.
The training prepares one to be ordained as a Cherag and a Healing Conductor
with a specialty as a Healing Cherag
Two face to face meetings; with conference calls, readings, audio and practices in-between the face to face meetings.
In addition, participants must take a personal retreat
SESSION 1 April 22-29, 2018
SESSION 2 January, 2019 date to be determined
Both sessions: $1,490.
Retreat & housing are not included. Please ask for details
Devi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-505-0091 for more information
- Practices and meditations for the development of a healing presence
- Spiritual assessment tools and attunement
- The theology of suffering, illness, grieving and healing
- Listening from the domain of the heart
- The Universal Worship service as an ecumenical Healing Circle
- Presence through the Universal Worship
- Bringing a healing presence to those going through the dying process
- Practices for purification of the self and physical spaces
- Working with groups and families
- Using sound and music to create a sacred environment
- Healing through words, the glance, prayer, thought and absent healing
- Using Universal Worship and Healing practices as a means of recharging the healer and the one being healed
- Accommodating diverse cultural and inter religious differences
- April Life Transitions Session1
April 22, 2018 - April 29, 2018
|Sessions 1 and 2show details +||$1,490.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: February 13, 2018 2:41 am
Sales End: March 16, 2018 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.